Strutt & Parker - Suffolk - Rural Surveyor (with farming interest) Recently Qualified (up to 3 years PQE)
Strutt & Parker
Strutt & Parker’s Land Management Department in Ipswich has an opportunity for a Rural Surveyor to join an established and forward thinking team. The role has excellent career prospects within a leading national firm and offers the chance to work with prestigious clients as well as help grow and develop client relationships on the farming side of the business in the Suffolk area.
The role will be focused on a mix of rural estate management on behalf of two retained private clients, as well as winning new instructions providing general consultancy and agri-business consultancy advice including valuations, landlord and tenant advice, compulsory purchase compensation, BPS claims, Countryside Stewardship applications and contract farming agreements.
- Recently qualified MRICS or up to 3 years’ post qualification experience
- Able to demonstrate a broad range of rural experience in particular rural estate management, agriculture, asset management and landlord and tenant matters
- Ideally farming background, knowledge and interest
- Self -motivated, confident, and resourceful with ability to communicate clearly and to work within a team
- Business development skills and ability to maintain client relationships
This important role offers diversity, a high level of responsibility and excellent long term career prospects with a competitive salary commensurate with experience. We are seeking a candidate who wishes to progress and develop themselves.
For a confidential discussion and more information please contact Helen Astill.