Strutt & Parker - Cirencester - Rural Surveyor
Job Added: 27 February 2017
0116 259 6533 / 07721 437 085
Strutt & Parker
Strutt & Parker’s Land Management Department in Cirencester have an opportunity for an experienced Rural Surveyor to join an established and forward thinking team. The role has excellent career prospects with the opportunity to become an integral part of a leading national firm.
The role will be primarily focused on providing professional advice across a range of technical disciplines, where the responsibilities would include:
• Detailed landlord and tenant advice
• Compensation claims
• Agricultural and environmental advice
• Relevant taxation and legal matters
• Property management
Candidates should therefore be able to demonstrate broad experience of providing high quality professional advice across a range of matters and property types.
The candidate will be expected to support the team in winning and delivering on new instructions. They should also be confident, resourceful and positive in their working style.
• A qualified member of the RICS with a minimum of 2 years PQE.
• Must possess ability to work well as part of a team but also able to self-motivate and work independently.
• The ability to provide recommendations to clients and other professionals based on technical knowledge and experience and a considered understanding of their objectives.
• The ability to provide positive leadership to other members of the team.
• Commitment to high standards of work and quality service to clients whilst maintaining good time management and the ability to prioritise workloads.
• Flexible approach to working hours.
• Strong IT skills to include confident use of Microsoft Office and other property management and mapping software.
• Excellent communication skills - must be capable of building and maintaining good relationships with colleagues, clients and other professionals.
Strutt & Parker is an independent UK property partnership with a network of offices throughout England and Scotland, including prime Central London. We are also the sole UK member of Christie’s International Real Estate, which places us at the heart of the world’s leading network of luxury real estate specialists. Connecting our expertise, service ethos and UK coverage to high net worth individuals and property markets globally.
For a confidential discussion and more information please contact Helen Astill by telephone on 0116 259 6533 / 07721 437 085 or email email@example.com.
Strutt & Parker is committed to the principles of equality and diversity in employment, and seeks to adhere to the provisions of the Equality Act 2010, by opposing discrimination, victimisation and harassment on the grounds of all recognised protected characteristics, including age, disability, gender, race, religion or sexual orientation.