Stair Estates - South West Scotland - Resident Factor
South West Scotland
Stair Estates, lying in South West Scotland, is one of the UK’s largest privately owned estates with a wide variety of business interests including Lochinch Castle, Castle Kennedy, and Balker Farms. Reporting directly to the Earl of Stair, a unique opportunity has arisen for a commercially astute Rural Chartered Surveyor to look after the overall management of the estate, based in an area of outstanding natural beauty in the Scottish countryside.
• Actively seeking out new development opportunities including; industrial/residential development, tourism & events, quarrying, wood energy productions, renewable schemes and commercial print business.
• Working closely with the Earl and Countess of Stair to ensure that the entire estate is managed to the highest possible standard.
• Responsibility for all estate employees, issues and health & safety.
• Effective asset management of entire portfolio.
• Liaising with existing tenants.
• MRICS Rural Surveyor or other relevant experience.
• Significant management/development experience in a rural environment.
• A proven track record of delivering strategic level portfolio management.
• Unparalleled commercial and financial awareness, capable of creative thinking and an eye for detail.
An excellent package is on offer, including salary, vehicle and accommodation. Please apply to Stair Estates’ retained recruitment consultant Simon Chevis, enclosing a full CV together with current remuneration details to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 944488. Alternatively call Simon on 0161 607 5087 for a confidential discussion. You can also apply online at www.macdonaldandcompany.com. All direct and third party applications will be forwarded to Macdonald & Company.