Fisher German Ltd - East Midlands - Rural Chartered Surveyor
Fisher German Ltd
Excellent remuneration package
Fisher German is a leading firm of rural Chartered Surveyors, employing c 430 people, operating across a wide range of sectors from our 16 regional offices. Our Utilities team consists of talented and passionate individuals who are looking for a likeminded surveyor to join them. The team works for multi-national clients on exciting projects offering a broad range of work.
The work will involve a diverse range of utility specialisms, including; project managing small and large infrastructure projects, Landlord and Tenant negotiations, Land Rights negotiations, third party acquisition rights, valuation of residential, rural and commercial property, consent under the Planning Act, together with land related issues associated with major infrastructure projects, from inception through to completion, on behalf of a major client.
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate:
- MRICs qualification, or graduate approaching qualification or a good project manager with surveying experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the confidence to communicate effectively at all levels verbally and in writing
- Effective time management, with good prioritisation to ensure deadlines are met.
- Adaptability to change and different working methods
- Strong team working ethos
- Good working knowledge of IT.
What we can Offer
For the right candidate, in addition to an excellent remuneration package we offer a fantastic opportunity to gain some great experience with a dynamic and driven team. Fisher German is owned and managed by its Partners and prides itself in developing and delivering excellence. There is a possibility that this role may become permanent.
To apply or for a more detailed job description, please email with an up-to-date cv and covering letter.
For an informal discussion please call our HR Team.
Fisher German Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer