David James & Partners - North and South Bristol - Graduate/Recently Qualified Rural Surveyor
Job Added: 08 March 2017
Teresa Clack, Resources Manager
David James & Partners
Excellent remuneration package
North and South Bristol
Due to continued success and expansion of David James and Partners we now have a vacancy for a Graduate or recently Qualified Rural Surveyor working from our offices around Bristol. This firm is able to offer a defined career path, with an excellent remuneration package for the successful applicant.
Areas of work include:
- Valuation & Agency
- Landlord and tenant
- Basic Payment scheme
- Environmental Stewardship
- Rural Planning & development
- Utilities and Compensation
The candidate will be expected to support the Rural team. They should also be confident, resourceful and positive in their working style. They should also hold a Full Driving Licence.
- A qualified member or graduate member of the RICS and CAAV
- Must possess ability to work well as part of a team but also be able to self-motivate and work independently
- The ability to provide recommendations to clients and other professionals
- Commitment to high standards of work and quality service to clients whilst maintaining good time management and the ability to prioritise workloads
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Strong IT skills to include confident use of Microsoft Office and other property management and mapping software
- Excellent communication skills, must be capable of building and maintaining good relationships with colleagues clients and other professionals
David James and Partners is a multi-disciplinary practice with a traditional rural client base, but with an expanding commercial and residential client base, covering Somerset, Bristol, Wiltshire and Gloucestershire.
For a confidential discussion and further information please telephone or email Teresa Clack, Resources Manager.