Dalcour Maclaren - Norfolk - Rural Surveyor
Job Added: 12 April 2017
Keystone Innovation Centre, Croxton Road, Thetford, Norfolk, IP24 1JD
We are looking for a surveyor with a minimum of 2 years PQE to join the busy team at our regional office in Norfolk. This could be a great opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career.
Dalcour Maclaren is an extremely successful firm of chartered surveyors which has been enjoying steady growth over recent years. If you are willing to work hard, are motivated to succeed and are looking for a company that will offer reward and real career opportunities in return, we would like to talk to you.
The role will involve:
- Project management
- Route & acquisition feasibility
- Legal agreements
- Agency & acquisition of land
- Portfolio management
- Compulsory Purchase Orders
- Compensation claims
- Line management
- Supporting graduate training and development with one-to-one assistance.
What Dalcour Maclaren can offer you:
- A full-time permanent position in a forward-thinking and expanding company within the utility sector
- Realistic promotion and career progression opportunities
- The opportunity to work in a friendly, professional environment with like-minded individuals
- Exposure to high-profile national infrastructure projects
- Workplace pension scheme
- Health Cover
- Flexible Working
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Corporate calendar of social events
- Continued CPD training
- Accessible rural countryside office location with free parking
- Competitive salary package
If this sounds of interest, please contact Nicola Putt for a confidential chat or email your CV and a covering letter.